Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ginger & Abby/French Fry & Chicken Nugget



Hi Angie, (I attached 2 pictures, hopefully they'll get thru)
I thought I'd give you an update on Ginger (calico) and Abby (the tabby). They are still movement shy, but they are making real progress. Ginger is letting me pet her a lot more now. Abby is still shy, but she's coming closer and takes canned food from me w/out a problem. They are happy and content, so I'm not concerned at all. I told them that I would get them a larger kitty bed, but they gave me a look that said 'why? This on is perfect.' Sharing is obviously not a problem. Ginger looks to be the same size as when I brought them home, but Abby seems to be taller. She is long and lean, with very long legs, but her eyes are still perfectly round. She's really quite elegant when she sits up and wraps her long tail around her legs - until she sees a toy and she off and playing and all the elegance is gone. Ha! They are very playful little girls, and they seems to really enjoy squeaky toys. They also like the purr pad that you made for them. One, or both, of them naps on it every day.
I'm working on a few more purr pads; I'll leave them at PetSmart in the next week or so. I'm using up scrap yarn that way, so some of the color combinations might get a little interesting, but the kitties won't mind. I’m glad to put all my extra yarn to good use.
Take care - and thanks for all that you do for kitties who need you!
Shannon

No comments: