Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ben/Murphy


Hi, my name is Murphy. I am the white dog in the picture. The black dog is my sister Phoebe, who is also a rescue dog. My family adopted me when I was just 12 weeks old in August 2006. When they brought me home I knew I was just going to love it there. At first my sister was not too fond of me, but we are best friends now. I am simply irresistible so she eventually gave me a chance. We are inseparable, well, only because I follow her around everywhere. She has taught me how to chase bunnies in the backyard. Actually, I don’t really chase the bunnies I just think it is fun to chase her when she goes after the bunnies. I love to snuggle with my mom, dad and sister when I am tired. I am very affectionate and I am always happy. My family says I am very funny too. I like to think I am just an all around good guy! My family is so good to me I wouldn’t trade them for all the doggie biscuits and walks in the world. Thank you to Heartland for finding me my forever home!

Sincerely,

Murphy Walter

No comments: