Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Teddy/Bear

Karen -

You may not recognize my picture but you used to call me Bear. (I am the Big One) My Mom adopted me from Heartland about 8 years ago. Even though you told my Mom, that I would only get to be about 40 lbs; and I tip the scales at 90 lbs; she loves me anyway. I can look really mean and Bark REAL loud but all my Mom’s friends call me “The Gentle Giant”. We moved to 3 acres in New Melle 3 ½ years ago and my parents installed an electric fence. I get to roam my yard and chase squirrels, deer and birds, when I am not lounging. (When my Mom isn’t looking I sleep on the couch, but she yells if she catches me) My Mom brought home my little sister; Tobie, from the Humane Society 3 years ago. Dad was REALLY mad but he got over it pretty quick and now she is Daddy’s spoiled little girl. Even though we look like “the odd couple”, we are pretty much inseparable. It is fun having a little sister. I let her think she is in charge of me. Dad won’t let my Mom go near pet adoption centers anymore. My ‘human older sisters” both have babies now and I give them lot’s and lots of love and kisses. They don’t mind too much.


Well, I just thought I would let you know how I was doing, since you were so nice to me as my foster mom. I will never forget you.


Love Teddy (as in Bear)

No comments: